Hi, thanks for this release.
1. I have installed ideneb 10.5.5 on an Asus A8N-Sli. So far so good. Installed on a Seagate 320gb IDE with no apparent
issues using AMD patch and Kernel 9.2.2.
2. When I tried this installation on a Western Digital IDE drive I had all sorts of login issues after it booted, any
suggestion or fixes here. If not I will only use Seagate IDE for the boot drive.
I Have questions about installing the other Kernels; forgive me if you had posted the answer(s) else ware.
1. What does kernel 9.4XNU do compared to 9.2.2 and is this compatible with amd?
2. Also 9.2.2 speed step and sleep kernel, what do these do?
3. Also most important, do I only install one of these Kernels with the amd patch?
Other than that everything else seems self explanatory.
1. Had some confusion about the Fix(s) choices, I didn't select any, didn't know what to select?
2. Networking issues: I can only network and file share one way; only from the workstation that ideneb 10.5.5 is
installed. I can get files and send files from this workstation.
3. If I send files to this workstation from another Mac via network, the Idenb 10.5.5 workstation crashes. I have
experienced this same problem with every version of Leopard on this Asus A8n-sli Amd machine.
Any comments, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated on the above.